Rhinestone Black Bikini
Are you lovin the rhinestone bikini but the thong bottoms are a bit daring for you? No Problem, just team the bikini top with your favorite black bikini bottoms that suit your style.
- Material: Polyester, Spandex
- Style: Cali
- Product ID: 15335
- Decoration: Crystals
- Pattern Type: Solid/Crystals
- Support Type: Wire Free
- Brand Name: 24K Kollection
- Gender: Women
- Model Number: Thefound 2019 New Women Diamond Push-up
Important Care Instructions For Rhinestone Black Bikini:
Hand wash in cold water after each use. Mild soap. No bleach, detergent or fabric softeners. Hang dry away from heat. Do not iron or dry clean.
Make sure to wash your swimsuit after each and every wear—even if you don’t go in the water. Sunscreens contain ingredients that can be damaging to the fabric and can lead to the eventual breakdown of the material. Chlorine is harsher on swimwear fabrics than fresh and salt water and can leave bright colors especially susceptible to fading.
*FUN FACT about swimsuits:
The original bikini was created by automobile engineer Louis Reard (1897-1984) and consisted of only 30 square inches. Reard declared it wasn’t a real bikini unless it could be “pulled through a wedding ring.”
Check Out Our Designer Sunglasses…
You also might love our Gift Shop
Shipping & Returns
Item is returnable, if for any reason you do not love it, you have 30 days to return it from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, it must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Item must be in the original packaging.
- Item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.