White Fur Sweater
Important Care Instructions For Knit White Fur Sweater:
- Check the label. Most yarns have care instructions – follow them.
- Put your hand knits in a pillow case or mesh laundry bag.
- Remember that color can leak out of or into yarn – keep colors similar in the wash.
- Avoid putting heavy items like jeans in with your knits.
- Use a gentle detergent or none.
- Wash at 30 or 40 (80 – 100 degrees Fahrenheit) on a delicate cycle. Honestly, you really don’t need a more intense wash for hand knits, even for sweaty socks. Baby clothes with poop on them should be soaked clean first.
- Do not tumble dry unless the label explicitly says it’s okay.
- Dry sweaters and blankets flat if at all possible.
*Check out our designer sunglasses…
You also might like this Pink Shaggy Sweater